Madeline + Chris | Stowe, Vermont | Trapp Family Lodge
From The Bride:
Chris and I actually met in the 3rd and 4th grade and grew up in the same small town of Shelburne, Vermont together. His little sister was (and still is) one of my best friends growing up. However, it wasn’t until my freshman (his sophomore) year of high school that Chris and I met up at our school’s Winter Ball (semiformal dance) had our first kiss, started dating, and have been together ever since!! My family loved Chris immediately, and over the next 10 years he truly just became part of it. Last summer, he schemed with my two sisters to plan the most amazing and romantic sunset proposal while we were all on a family vacation on the Cape. It made it that much more special having my family there to celebrate all week long!
I think what made our wedding day so special is that our wedding of almost 200 people felt like one big, tight knit family. We grew up with the same friends, both with big families, and it felt as though everyone there had been waiting for the day as long as we had and seemed equally as excited for our wedding as we were. We have ridiculously supportive friends and family and it made for a day filled with so much love and genuine happiness!
- Bridesmaids: Annabelle Dress by Jenny Yoo from Nordstrom
- Ceremony Venue: Trapp Family Lodge
- Cinematographer: LMV Productions
- Dress: Hayley Paige from Kleinfeld Bridal
- Flowers: Britta at In Full Bloom
- Hair: Christine Selvido of Paragon Design Salon
- Makeup: Maria Gould of Mirror Mirror
- Music: Sterling Band
- Officiant: Drew Waxler (older brother)
- Photographer:Meg Hamilton of Rodeo and Co.
- Reception Venue: Trapp Family Lodge
- Video Music: Music Licensed from The Music Bed & Song Freedom “All We Need” – Vows, Atlas” – Lights & Motion, “Good Day” – Planes, “Polaris” – Jordan Critz