Hannah + Phillip | Knoxville, Tennessee | Central United Methodist Church
From The Bride:
Although we actually met online, our stories were intertwined long before that through mutual friends, our parents, and our family – and yet we never knew one another until two years ago. We grew up going to the same pool, knew many of the same folks, and our moms even worked together at summer camp, but it took the internet to bring us together!
These shared experiences are important because they implied (even softly) shared values. They gave us a framework for getting to know each other early on and later gave us the confidence to work together to see our real selves.
After a year or so of dating, Phillip proposed and Hannah accepted.
Our road to each other hasn’t always been easy, but it has been clear, direct, and straightforward. We love one another and are thrilled to begin our lives together serving those around us and each another.
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Azazie
- Ceremony Venue: Central United Methodist Church
- Cinematographer: Reel Special Productions
- Dress: Truly by Zac Posen
- Flowers: Hoskins in the Flat
- Groom: Jos. A. Banks
- Hair: Hobby-Williams Salon
- Officiant: Dr. Jim Coffield
- Photographer: Emily Lester Photography
- Reception Venue: Central United Methodist Church