What is Love Stories TV? We’re a media company building the first and largest library of real wedding films to inspire engaged couples and wedding enthusiasts.
Who owns and operates Love Stories TV? Hi! I’m Rachel Jo Silver. You can read my story here.
Why should I publish my videos lovestoriestv.com? Engaged couples are visiting lovestoriestv.com to get ideas and inspiration for their wedding including finding vendors! The full vendor list is published next to every film as well as a link to the filmmaker’s channel (example). On your channel you can provide contact information to make it as easy as possible for prospective clients to find and hire you.
Do I have to pay to have my films published on lovestoriestv.com? NO.
Can I share my styled shoots on Love Stories TV? Love Stories TV is the place to watch and share real wedding videos. We ask that you only submit wedding, elopement, and/or engagement films featuring real couples.
How do I get my films on lovestoriestv.com, Facebook.com/lovestoriestv, and Instagram.com/lovestoriestv? All films (so long as they are professionally produced/edited) submitted through the submission form HERE are published on lovestoriestv.com. Then our team selects films to be featured on our homepage, social channels, and email. The more films you submit, and the more data you provide, the better your chances for getting featured.
How does Love Stories TV make money? We are a media company and will generate revenue through advertising on our website and social channels as well as distribution (showcasing Love Stories TV content on other publishers’ websites). We will notify the person who submitted the film before including it in any distribution partnerships.
Tell me more about distribution? We’ll work with select partners who we think can add value to our filmmakers by providing them wider exposure for their work. The filmmaker will always be credited and there will always be a link back to lovestoriestv.com where prospective clients can learn more and contact the filmmaker.
What do I do if I see a film that is incorrectly credited? If you see a film that is not properly credited on Love Stories TV, please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Credit Dispute’ and the link to the video in question. At that time we will un-publish the video and notify both parties. We will re-publish the video when we receive a joint email from the two parties providing the proper crediting.
- Will you modify my work in any way? When we feature your film on Facebook or Instagram we may feature just a clip of your film — we will not re-arrange or re-color your film, only select a clip. On occasion we create compilation or trailer videos featuring clips from many filmmakers’ work. We will reach out to you before we include you in such content.
- Will you always credit me when you showcase my work on your website and social channels and your partners website and social channels? YES. We will always credit you. On social media we will always tag you. We will link back to your filmmaker channel which has your contact information whenever possible.
- Will you notify me before publishing my work on one of your partners’ websites? YES.
- What if I want to remove the film later? No problem at all. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it from our site and partner sites if it has been distributed.
- I have more questions? Great! Please email us: email@example.com
For Couples Submitting Their Film
- I changed my mind and don’t want my film on your website anymore. What should I do? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it down.